Sunday, May 25, 2008

a taste of things to come

so i decided to get a blogger account to help post my interviews and other cool stuff online for people to check out. i have two interviews recorded and ready to broadcast in the coming weeks. Mike Ski from the AKA's and Matt from Set Your Goals. I also have an interview with Chicken of Dead to Me which I aired already, as well as an interview with Mike Park. I will find a way to get those up in a better way than just sendspace. I am looking into a podcast, as well as doing something with imeem.com at least for the time being. I will also have album reviews and other cool stuff when the time allows. but for now. bookmark this page as awesome shit will be coming soon.

also i will be broadcasting my show through the summer, but i expect to have a new time slot for it. more on that as it comes up. but for now. tune in friday's 2-3.

Photobucket

No comments: